[iTunes] My 2nd Generation iPod will not update

Adam Bass abasscube at mac.com
Wed Dec 31 14:01:38 PST 2003

John,

Yes this is quite odd. I had the same problem when I tried updating to
1.3.1 awhile back. I think some iPods may have 1.3.1 already and don't
need it, I don't really know. I wouldn't worry about it though, I don't
think 1.3.1 does too much.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone here actually gotten iPod firmware
update 1.3.1 to work?

Adam