[iTunes] multiple libraries/iPods

Timothy Pitts tpitts at mac.com
Sun Jan 5 05:44:50 PST 2003

I'm sure there is an easier way, but you could always set up another user
account, configure iTunes and synch the other iPod from there.

Another option...Have you tried to make two iTunes Library files? Backup the
original, quit iTunes, move the original library file out of the default
location, restart iTunes. This should cause iTunes to build a new iTunes
library. You could then set it up the way you liked and switch between the
two libraries. If you have play lists in library 1 that you would like to
get to library two without re-creating the entire play list by hand then
export the play list from 1 and import it into 2.

--
Timothy Pitts
tpitts at mac.com