burning multiple discs

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Mon Jul 7 19:06:44 PDT 2003

I'm trying to burn an audiobook to cd. I select the book, go to Get
Info and set the start and stop time. It works for the first disc but
when I tried to burn the second disc I get a dialog box asking me if I
want to to either cancel or burn multiple discs, I click multiple and
bingo it set the stop time at 1 hour 20 minutes. I don't want it to be
1 hour and 20 minutes I want it to be 1 hour. This just started
happening with the last OS update (I think).
Any help (or explanation) with this would be appreciated. If I go ahead
and burn the 1:20 minute will it automatically set the start/stop time
so I don't miss anything on the book?
terry

http://www.terrypogue.com
G4/800 MHz