track numbers

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Sun Jul 13 09:15:11 PDT 2003

I'm sure this has come up before but I've forgotten the fix. I have an
audiobook on several CDs which I want to import into iTunes. I figured
I'd be a good net citizen and upload the info to the data base so I
carefull filled in all the info. author and title just left the track
numbers. It uploaded fine. When I put in the next CD it accessed the
data base and filled in the author and title automatically. Nice. Now
when I went to import it into iTunes it said it was a duplicate cause
the track numbers were the same I guess. I tried changing the track
numbers and they wouldn't change. How do I handle this track number
trouble in Audiobooks?
terry

http://www.terrypogue.com
OS 10.2.6