iTunes Music Library File invalid

Edward Arrowsmith edesign at iinet.net.au
Tue Jul 15 08:08:19 PDT 2003

The solution to my iTunes Music Library File being not valid has been
found. Thanks Richard.

This is what I did: Navigate to HD>Users>Home>Music>iTunes  There is a
file with the iTunes musical notes on it called iTunes 4 Music Library.
Put this file in the trash and run iTunes. The program will then run
the startup wizard to find the preferences and the music library. All
is well :-)

Thanks to all responses.

Best wishes
Edward