[iTunes] Re: New iPods Accessories

S. Moussly sam at moussly.com
Fri May 23 13:33:37 PDT 2003

Anyone tried the Sennheiser PX200? They seem pretty slick

http://www.headphone.com/layout.php?topicID=3&subTopicID=26&productID=002008
0020

I looked into the Kross KSC35...the sound may sound great, but not much in
favor with the design. I had similar headphones and they were a bit
uncomfortable.

Sam