[iTunes] Re: Auto eject after import?

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sat May 24 18:55:52 PDT 2003

Won't that automatically start ripping a new CD before you've had a
chance to correct the CDDB's inevitable errors prior to the rip? I
rarely receive a satisfactory report back from the CDDB. It is riddled
with numerous errors the most common of which are flipped song names
and artists in electronica/dance compilations. Many of the album names
are also written differently than I would prefer they be. Or they are
often missing the year of creation and composers' names.

Perhaps you would explain exactly what happens when you have this
preference turned on Scott? I read it to mean that when you insert a
CD, iTunes would query the CDDB, receive it's bogus report, start
ripping and eject the CD before I could edit anything the CDDB sent me.
Am I misunderstanding what that preference does? Thanks.