Audio booster

Marc Friedland mf at creative-intelligence.com
Wed Jan 7 16:25:39 PST 2004

Hi listmates-

Would anyone know of a way to boost or amplify the output of itunes coming
from a G4 tower output jack? We use itunes for our music on hold at our
company, however the output strength is fairly weak.

A colleague mentioned Radio Shack may have something, but haven't been able
to locate such a device.

Any insight or help would be greatly appreciated!

Marc

--
Marc Friedland
Creative INTELLIGENCE, INC.

Write on.. Write Now®

Please  note that this  e-mail and  any  files  transmitted
with it are  privileged, confidential, and   protected from
disclosure under applicable law.  If  you  have  received this communication
in error, please notify  the  sender immediately by replying to this message
and  deleting this message, any attachments, and all copies
and backups from your computer.