[iTunes] Getting Ripped off by Mac Mall

Jim Dynes jdynes at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 15:32:32 PDT 2005

Several months ago I bought an Ipod (20) gig. I was promised several
free items through mail in rebate. One of these things was a carrying
case. When I received everything I didn't get a carrying case. I just
got a rubber sleeve. The promotion said carrying case & the invoice I
got said rummer sleeve. I called & complained & they said that was
all I was going to get and they weren't going to make good on their
promotion.

Several months went by & I never received my rebate that I was
promised. I called again & they said that since I complained they
wern't going to honor my rebate.

I dealt with Rithy Vu.

I strongly advise you to take your business elsewhere. A company that
practices false advertising isn't worth the trouble not to mention
getting ripped off.

--
Jim Dynes <jdynes at gmail.com>
Albuquerque, New Mexico