[iTunes] Mac Mall ripped me off UPDATE

Jim Dynes jdynes at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 14:30:49 PDT 2005

The day after I posted the problem with Mac Mall I got a call from
them stating that my rebates were mailed out a month earlier.
Well, today I got 4 checks from Mac mall and guess what date was on
the post mark? Aug. 12. 2005. 5 days ago.
Mac Mall people are dishonest & don't have the right to put anyone
through this.

I owe all the members of this list for the successful outcome of this
problem. Some how all the comments of the list got to Mac Mall & I
owe a great debt of gratitude to the list. It is amazing how much
power we have when we all band together.

--
Jim Dynes <jdynes at gmail.com>
Albuquerque, New Mexico