[iTunes] How to Manually select a portion of a library without individual clicking

Scott Stamper slstamper at bellsouth.net
Tue Sep 6 09:34:42 PDT 2005

Hey all,
My library far outstrips my mini-iPod's capacity, so I have to manually
add music to the Pod. My question is, how do I select, say, the last
half of my library to load onto the iPod without having to individually
click several hundred tunes? I know about "select all", but how can I
"select 1/4 or 1/3" of my library to manually load into the Pod?
Thanks!
Scott
"If you want to cheat death, don't hold your breath."--The Kennedys
Scott Stamper		Chapel Hill, NC