[iTunes] Itunes song tags

James Paul Manley listmonger at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 14:06:32 PDT 2006

But as you can see, I am obsessed with filling out all the tags. I
don't want to use the grouping for the label because I would have to
change 900+ tags.

Good but not good enough. LOL

I need lyrics first for these 35 songs in case anyone is bored today.
LOL

B.I.G.T.I.M.E.	George Thorogood & The Destroyers
Birds in My Tree	Strawberry Alarm Clock
Black-Eyed Blues	Joe Cocker
Blue Highway	George Thorogood & The Destroyers
Boogie Man	Commander Cody & His Lost Planet Airmen
Doin' Time in the U.S.A.	Quicksilver Messenger Service
Don't Let Go	Commander Cody & His Lost Planet Airmen
Double Shot	George Thorogood & the Destroyers
Gonna Go Huntin'	Hank Williams Jr.
Hide Away	Rock Kills Kid
Leave Them Boys Alone	Hank Williams Jr.
Midnight Shift	Commander Cody & His Lost Planet Airmen
Reelin' and Rockin'	George Thorogood & The Destroyers
Smugglers Blues	Glen Fry
Amazing Grace	Louis Armstrong
Angel Of Mercy	Albert King
Answer To The Laundromat Blues	Albert King
Blues Power	Albert King
Bonus Track	Mariza
Breaking Up Somebody's Home	Albert King
Can't You See What You're Doing To Me	Albert King
Episode 11: Aging a Photo with Photoshop or Elements	Graffi
Everybody Wants To Go To Heaven	Albert King
Foggy Mountain Breakdown	Flatt and Scruggs
Foggy Mountain Breakdown (feat. Steve Martin & Jerry Douglas)	Earl
Scruggs
Honky Tonk Woman	Albert King
Hound Dog	Albert King
I Wanna Get Funky	Albert King
I'll Play The Blues For You (Parts 1 And 2)	Albert King
Killing Floor	Albert King
Mama's Room	Under the Influence of Giants
Sky Is Crying	Albert King
Smooth	Santana
Terra D'agua	Mariza
That's What The Blues Is All About	Albert King

---
James Paul Manley
Albuquerque, New Mexico

Jim Manley's Photoshop Elements Page