[iTunes] re-copying a podcast

Becca Price becca_price at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 13 09:33:37 PDT 2006

I had to restore the settings on my iPod Mini, and so lost
everythign that was on it. One of the things that was on my iPod
was a podcast that I had started to listen to but not finished.
I can't seem to get that particular podcast to copy to my iPod
now. The other unlistened-to podcast copied over with no
problem. Is there some flag on podcasts that only lets them be
listened to once? if so, how do I reset that flag to 'unlistened
to' so I can get it back on my iPod?

thanks,

Becca