[iTunes] New MacBook - transferring playlists?

James Paul Manley jesus.is.healing.my.cancer at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 16:48:14 PDT 2006

Copy your whole music folder to your home folder on the shiny new
MacBook. (I am very jealous by the way)
---
Jim Manley's Photoshop Elements Page
http://www.geocities.com/jim_p_manley/index.html
http://web.mac.com/jamespmanley

I have been diagnosed with advanced prostate
Cancer (Gleason rating of 9) and I am convinced
that the Lord Jesus Christ (GOD) will heal me as
a testimony to his love.                 2 Chronicles 20