[iTunes] can I do this?

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Sun Jan 14 14:46:50 PST 2007

Thank you Mark. Migration Assistant worked beautifully. This new
MacBook/Intel machine is absolutely the mirror image of my old
powerbook so I have all of my Podcast subscriptions  Plus, I can now
download books from the library system on the Windows side toplay on
a MP3 device. Very fun altho I wish the library systems could allow
iPods. Oh well.
terry
"My idea of pure heaven is to spend a day in the kitchen, peeling,
chopping, and stirring while the words of a good book fill the air
around me."
Ruth Reichl