[iTunes] Genius in iTunes

Ken Stevens kestevens at mac.com
Tue Dec 2 12:57:57 PST 2008

Genius does not rearrange anything.  It simply creates a new playlist
based on a piece of
music you select.  It will also recommend music from the iTunes store
that is similar to your
selected song.  It will also make recommendations based on your music
library, comparing it
to 18 million other iTunes users.  In short, it should not effect any
of your Audiobooks.

Have fun.

Ken