[iTunes] applescripts /Was iPod woes, now it's iTunes woes

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Fri Feb 8 08:35:17 PST 2008

On Feb 8, 2008, at 11:21 AM, Michael Prete wrote:

> My iTunes app seemed to constantly nag me to back up my "valuable
> iTunes library folder". If you didn't ignore that sage advice, you
> can simply reconstruct your library from that folder.
>
> If you have no back up, you might try Doug's iTunes Applescripts. He
> may have a script that would help you with your task.
>

> ------------
> Michael Prete

Time Machine backs mine up.
But, speaking of Doug's Applescripts. I wanted one that would move the
books that imported into Music into Audiobooks. I downloaded one
called Make Bookmarkable which I was told would do that. It worked
when I first downloaded it and not it is not. It must be me since it
worked right at first. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

I select the books in the Music folder that I want to move and then
run the script.
Nothing.....