[iTunes] Re:Multiple libraries on different disks

Ken Stevens kestevens at mac.com
Sat Feb 9 12:18:40 PST 2008

I have two libraries on separate drives, one for music and one for
podcasts.  The podcasts library in on an external drive.  To switch
between the two
I hold down the option key when launching iTunes and that gives me the
option of choosing which library.  The podcast library has its own
music folder
on the external drive.  This should work for you, try creating a new
library and choose to put it on the external drive.  Now you can only
use one
library at a time but you can have two libraries on separate drives.