[iTunes] exporting a podcast

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Sun Sep 7 12:28:01 PDT 2008

Ahhh, thanks. I always forget about "right" clicking. I use a one
button mouse on my desktop and the one I use most is a laptop with no
mouse. I think there is a way to simulate the "right" click on my
MacBook. Oh, I remember it's two fingers down.
terry

http://www.terrypogue.com/Terry
"My idea of pure heaven is to spend a day in the kitchen, peeling,
chopping, and stirring while the words of a good book fill the air
around me."
Ruth Reichl