[iTunes] ARGGG 8.0

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Tue Sep 16 17:24:11 PDT 2008

I'm bummed, I just downloaded the new updates and I can't make hide
nor hair of my iTunes library. I have probably close to 1000
audiobooks and I can't find out how to get rid of those damn musical
symbols which take up a huge amount of room. I did slide the bar to
make them as small as possible. But I need a list so I can scroll
quickly and find books. When I click on a playlist the joined tracks
so up in the normal manner. Has anyone found out how to get a simple
text list of the books/songs in the library? I hope I hope.
terry

http://www.terrypogue.com/Terry
"My idea of pure heaven is to spend a day in the kitchen, peeling,
chopping, and stirring while the words of a good book fill the air
around me."
Ruth Reichl