[iTunes] ARGGG 8.0

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Wed Sep 17 06:35:58 PDT 2008

Thanks so much Dale. I don't know why I missed it. I did look for
that. I think I was so upset at seeing all those stupid treble clef
symbols I freaked.
terry

http://www.terrypogue.com/Terry
"My idea of pure heaven is to spend a day in the kitchen, peeling,
chopping, and stirring while the words of a good book fill the air
around me."
Ruth Reichl