[iTunes] iTunes 8 for Audiobook people

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Fri Sep 26 07:07:15 PDT 2008

I was told by a friend on one of my book lists about a new feature.
When I load an audiobook from CDs the discs always goes into the Music
folder. When I download a book from Audible.com it goes in Audiobooks
folder. Now it's easy to just select all the tracks in Music and
Option I to bring up that window, then in Options select the Media
Type. Bingo everything selected will move to the place you choose. Oh,
and while you're there remember to check that you want it to remember
the position.
Now all of my books can be where they should be. Very tidy and when
you have as many books as I have this makes it easier to find the one
I'm looking for since I only have to search one folder.
terry

http://www.terrypogue.com/Terry
"My idea of pure heaven is to spend a day in the kitchen, peeling,
chopping, and stirring while the words of a good book fill the air
around me."
Ruth Reichl