[iTunes] iTunes 8 hangs a lot

list boy i.am.list.boy at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 13:58:40 PDT 2008

3rd time in three days...

but I love the new view "middle" view (not the list view/not coverflow)

reminds me of Mp3 Voodoo, from way back in 1999.

By the way, this made me chuckle, from Mac Observer's review back then:

The Mac Observer Spin: It seems like there's new MP3 news every day.
Phooey to those record companies out there who are trying to change
the world. MP3 is here to stay for a while, and they might as well
get used to it! Instead of fighting the inevitable, they should
instead concentrate on finding a paradigm that allows them and their
artists to profit. Otherwise they will find themselves obsolete. In
the meanwhile, enjoy mp3voodoo. :-)

2003 Aluminum Powerbook
1Ghz G4

1.5 GB RAM