[BusMac] CAD programs

John Richardson richards at spawar.navy.mil
Mon Dec 16 14:24:56 PST 2002

Hello,

>Out of curiosity, does GraphicConverter (best program ever) work on
>conversions of Geo-savvy graphics, such as Geo-Tiff or the others?
>
>bruce potter

NIH Image is something that will give Graphic Converter a run for the
best program title in 2-D image processing. It used to give Photoshop
a run for best image processing app. I assume it is now in
maintenance mode and may have a commercial spinoff. NIH = National
Institutes of Health.

Geo-Tiff is not listed in the convert window drop down menu of
formats. This is for version 3.0.2 which is the latest I have on my
office computer. I suspect that the version number is up to 3.7 or

Now, back to CAD and 3-D and geography. Try http://www.geovrml.org
for terrain and VRML.

John