_reasonable_ Mac friendly I.S.P.

onetree at naxs.com onetree at naxs.com
Sat Dec 28 12:27:04 PST 2002

-
   We're looking for more reasonably priced ISP's - Mac friendly variety.
-
   But we are not in the need of suplementary services: storage; server,
et al.
-
   For the remainder of  _this_  decade, all we forsee is eMail and
surfing with various browsers.
-
  Of the several we've found under $10.ooUS, none offer nationwide
dialup, nor present themselves as Mac aware -(let alone friendly).
-
    Any pointers appreciated, including experiences; opinions; etc.
-
      as you can, ThanX.!

  ye ole cloneCrank
                    in the 'suthrn' Highlands

    BEST of the New Season to ALL;
             and to All, several hearty strong eggNogs..!