fax program for TiBook addendum

Riley Casey RileyCasey at espsound.com
Fri Feb 7 08:35:50 PST 2003

Thanks for the suggestions on OSX.  I should have specified that I'm
still using OS9 as the boot OS ( not Classic, and OSX is still just a
toy to play with after work ).  The crashes occur during the fax
process so it appears to be a problem between the GlobalFax software
and the modem.  Does anyone know of an OS9 fax software program that
will work on a TiBook ?