[BusMac] fax program for TiBook addendum

Randy B. Singer randy at mother.com
Fri Feb 7 10:28:58 PST 2003

Riley Casey said:

>Thanks for the suggestions on OSX.  I should have specified that I'm
>still using OS9 as the boot OS ( not Classic, and OSX is still just a
>toy to play with after work ).  The crashes occur during the fax
>process so it appears to be a problem between the GlobalFax software
>and the modem.  Does anyone know of an OS9 fax software program that
>will work on a TiBook ?

Have a look at:

FaxElite
http://www.faxelite.com/

ValueFax
http://members.aol.com/valuefax/

CommuniGate
http://www.stalker.com/CommuniGate/FaxSender/

Randy B. Singer

Claiming that the Macintosh is inferior to Windows because most people
use Windows, is like saying that all other restaurants serve food that is
inferior to McDonalds'.