reasonable, Mac friendly ISP

onetree at naxs.com onetree at naxs.com
Wed Jan 1 10:35:04 PST 2003

ON (or about)  12/30/02 8:04 AM,  Business Macintosh List, at
BusMac at lists.themacintoshguy.com, scribbled off..:

>Subject: Re: [BusMac] reasonable, Mac friendly ISP
>
>Friends:
>
>Another Mac Only Dialup ISP is SyracuseNet (<<http://www.syracusenet.net/>>).
>
>They offer a variety of specials.

  - ah;  need local dial-Up access as well. These folks don't serve
within 150 miles.
               We  _are_  in a backwater; so it's an even longer shot I
guess.
But we're still on the look out.

Any other suggestions for reasonable Mac-friendly ISP's.?
     -( only needing eMail; browsing for the time being )-

As you can;           ThanX

  ye ole cloneCrank
                    in the 'suthrn' Highlands

    BEST of the New Season to ALL;
             and to All, several hearty strong eggNogs..!