New Monitor

Roy Preston mail at roypreston.co.uk
Wed Jun 4 12:09:06 PDT 2003

I wonder if someone might be able to help?

I urgently need a new monitor to replace my old ColorSync, and I want
one of the new LCD displays. Unfortunately I'm still using a PowerMac
8500/150. (What monitor connection is that) so a Mac monitor is out.

A Formac would be nice. Would I be able to use one with my current
cpu? And when I upgrade the cpu (soon) will I still be able to use it
with one of the new Macs?

I'm getting mixed responses from dealers, and cannot contact Formac
through their website (US/Canada only)

Roy P