[BusMac] Real Estate Software

Randy B. Singer randy at macattorney.com
Tue Jan 20 23:59:27 PST 2004

Richard Yeager said:

>I'm looking for a good Mac OS X real estate contact/database program.
>I wish to use the program for listings and prospects.  If you know of
>any good programs whether commercial or shareware, let me know.  Most
>programs that I'm finding haven't been updated since Mac OS 7 or are
>Windows only.

Check out:

"The Advertising Agency In A Box" For The Real Estate Agent
http://www.adagencyinabox.com/

Agent Business Builder
http://www.powermatecorp.com/html/real_estate_software_products.html

InBizness Real Estate
http://www.lesaux.com/

Real Estate Edge
http://www.businessedgesoftware.com

Don't be too put off by how absolutely horrible the Web sites are for
these companies.  Their products are better than their Web sites.

There are also specialty programs for dealing with: mortgages, real
estate sales presentations, Internet real estate listing services, etc.
Let me know if you need any of these.

Randy B. Singer

How To Deal With Common OS X 10.3 Panther Problems
http://www.macattorney.com/panther.html