[BusMac] Real Estate Software

Bill Treadway bill at treadwayrealtygroup.com
Wed Jan 21 05:44:38 PST 2004

We are Realtors, Sugar Land, Texas, and we use Now Contact and Now Up to
Date. Great software, easy to use and very flexible. We decided NOT to buy
Real Estate software for several reasons (having our operational modes
dictated by some propeller heads version of marketing and/or transaction
management) and opted for an excellent, multi-user PIM and calendaring
system.

On 1/20/04 10:54 PM, "Rick Frank" <rfrank at dominionsw.com> wrote:
>> I'm looking for a good Mac OS X real estate contact/database program.
>> I wish to use the program for listings and prospects.  If you know of
>> any good programs whether commercial or shareware, let me know.  Most
>> programs that I'm finding haven't been updated since Mac OS 7 or are
>> Windows only.
>>
>> Thanks in advance,
>>
>> Richard Yeager

>> To switch to the DIGEST mode, E-mail to
>> <BusMac-digest at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
>> Need help from a real person? Try.
>> <BusMac-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
>>
>> ----------
>> $14.99 Unlimited Nationwide Mac Dialup and Mac Web Hosting from your
>> Mac ISP Serious Mac Internet Solutions From NineWire!
>> http://macinternetaccess.com
>>
>> MoniSwitch | Moniswitch, share keyboard & monitor between all your
>> Macs!
>> Dr. Bott   | <http://www.drbott.com/prod/msUSB.html>
>>
>>   Cyberian   | Support this list when you buy at Outpost.com!
>>   Outpost    |         http://www.themacintoshguy.com/outpost.shtml

> <BusMac-digest at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
> Need help from a real person? Try.  <BusMac-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>

> MoniSwitch | Moniswitch, share keyboard & monitor between all your Macs!
> Dr. Bott   | <http://www.drbott.com/prod/msUSB.html>

Bill Treadway
The Treadway Realty Group
Helping our clients sell, buy and finance their homes.
Find out how much better you do when enthusiastic professionals help you!
281-340-3728 Office
281-340-3725 Fax
281-850-8141 Cell