[BusMac] The List and its future

Peter Gutmann peterg at arakawagrip.com
Tue Jun 1 11:03:28 PDT 2004

no multi-user option

reports aren't terribly useful (customer reports especially, i.e. rank
my customers from largest to smallest, find customers whose total sales
over the fiscal year are greater than x)

inventory management is useless if you have assembled parts, where
different end products might share components.

Arakawa Hanging Systems USA, Inc.
1020 SE Harrison St.
Portland, OR 97214
888.ARAKAWA (232.5292)