[BusMac] The List and its future

Enrico Riboni eriboni at ozone.ch
Tue Jun 1 12:39:54 PDT 2004

Le 1 juin 04, à 19:30, Bruce Klutchko a écrit :

> On 6/1/04 1:15 PM, "Michael Grant" <soft at bdanube.com> wrote:
>
>> On Jun 1, 2004, at 11:53 AM, Wm. Neal Lewis wrote:
>>
>> Maybe we should exchange brief (re-)introductions--who we are, what
>> our
>> businesses are about (no ads please!), our interest in the Mac and in
>> this list. As for me, I'm in the language translating business ...

I am a mechanical engineer and sell water treatment equipment, so
nothing to do with Mac so far. I switched to Mac in 1999 after I
noticed my small company was paying a lot in terms of computer crashes,
viruses, etc. I am glad I did, especially since OS X came. Over the
period 1999-2004, most if not all of our suppliers and main clients had
at least one major business outage due to viruses and the like, we did
not, and that is only because we switched 1999 to a secure OS.

I confess I never contributed to this list so far, but I did write a
Web page about Mac OS for use in business, in French:

http://www.ozone.ch/enrico/macosentreprise.htm

Enrico Riboni
http://www.ozone.ch/enrico/