nVidia GeForce2 MX Apple OEM video card for sale

Pat Dowling dowlingp at mac.com
Wed Dec 4 04:59:28 PST 2002

To anyone interested I¹m selling my nVidia GeForce2 MX Apple OEM video card,
since I¹m replacing it with a GeForce3.  It¹s an Apple OEM card that has
worked flawlessly in my cube for the past year.  To put it in the cube you
need to swap face plates from the original rage card.

I thought that I would offer it to the cube list to see if someone was
interested before placing it on eBay.  Please contact me off list if you¹re
interested.