Less than 2 days to go on my Cube listing on eBay..

Aaron Campbell aaronc at evenlink.com
Wed Dec 4 06:48:51 PST 2002

Hi,

Just wanted to let the list know that my auction listing is coming to a
close shortly...

Again, if you missed my earlier post, here are the specs:
450Mhz G4 PowerPC, DVD-Rom Drive, 1GB Memory (1024MB, Crucial/Micron
brand), Seagate Baracuda ATA IV 80GB Hard Drive, and nVidia GeForce 2MX
(Apple OEM) Graphics Card.

Items included with this auction:
10.2 "Jaguar" and 9.2.2 installed, Cube Pro Speakers (w/ grilles), Pro
Keyboard, Pro Mouse, Power Supply, Install/Restore, Hardware Test,
iMovie2 CDs, Manuals and American Mc Gee's Alice (CD-Rom, Strategy
Guide, and Manual). As well as a Griffin Technology iMic

And here is the link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2076656721

best,
Aaron