[CUBE] Advice on finding and installing SuperDrive in Cube

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Fri Dec 6 18:17:34 PST 2002

Now I'm upset. You didn't think to bookmark where you read that or copy
it to a text file? Please please please rack you brain for any idea
where you read this. You must have certain sites you visit. It's one of
those right? I too want to do it as soon as we can figure it out.

Kunga