[CUBE] Noise?

Michael Blossom blossom at megsinet.net
Sat Dec 7 10:45:28 PST 2002

No noise was a selling point for the cube.  I think it's not surprising,
then, that quite a few cube owners consider that an important feature.
Most people who aren't concerned about noise probably didn't buy a cube.

Personally, I use a G4 tower at work, and the contrast between that
constant white-noise/hum that I have to put up with all day and the
silence of the cube at home has turned me into somewhat of a silence snob
myself.  What you describe sounds horrific to me!  To each his own, I guess.

- Mike