[CUBE] Photosmart 1115

James Knight j.knight at kb-group.co.uk
Mon Dec 9 09:30:08 PST 2002

Only problem is that this only supports printing - not scanning, faxing etc

The HP Communications program is the cause of the difficulty with 10.2.2 -
and this is only needed for scanning, faxing.

If you only want printing then you can dispense with HP Communications and
everything will work fine.

OK the print quality is better in HPIJS.

Cheers

James

--
James Knight