[CUBE] Photosmart 1115

a l a n t h o m p s o n athomp2 at mac.com
Mon Dec 9 10:03:51 PST 2002

Oh yeah, I know - but the Photosmart printers do not have those
capabilities...

I feel the same way that the others do, however, about HP's driver
support, however, and when it's time for a new printer, I may check out
Epson, Canon, etc.. but really my decision will be based on who has the
best drivers for OS X.

OFF TOPIC:

I just used WebEx today as a client (didn't have my wintel pc from work
here at home with me, and had to attend a webex meeting).  I went to
the WebEx URL, it recognized that I had OS X, and proceeded to install
it's client, native, for OS X!  It worked flawlessly!  Pretty
interesting seeing a windows version of IE full-screen on my iBook.
So, when it came time to give them feedback, I of course lauded them
for supporting OS X.

--alan