FS: G4 Cube w/ Extras

Nathan Henderson nathanhenderson at mac.com
Mon Dec 9 14:52:25 PST 2002

Hello all,

After a very happy year with my Cube, I am looking to sell it to
another Cube aficionado. (Time to move to a PowerBook for me....I'm not
at home much :)

The details:

	- PowerPC G4 450MHz
	- Maxed out 1.5 Gigs of RAM (PC100, CL2)
	- 40GB 7200 RPM Western Digital HD
	- GeForce3 Graphics Card w/ ADC
	- Panasonic PanaFlo fan pre-installed (keeps it cool!)
	- AirPort Card Installed
	- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar install CD's & original restore CD's provided.
	- Original Cube box & packaging
	- Will provide original graphics card (ATI Rage 128) as well.

Total price: $1275 + shipping

Currently the system is maxed out, and is about as fast as you can get
without a processor upgrade.  The system is ready to accept one of the
PowerLogix upgrade kits, especially with the fan pre-installed.  I
think this is a pretty fair price, from the following breakdown:

	- base Cube - $800
	- 1.5GB SDRAM - $150
	- Bigger/Better HD - free
	- GeForce3 - $250
	- PanaFlo fan & install - free
	- AirPort Card - $75
	- Jaguar CD's - free

Again, total price is $1275 + shipping.  If you're interested, please
contact me off the list with any additional questions.

P.S.:  I will add a 17" Apple Flat Panel Studio Display for $600 if
anyone wants a complete system.

Thanks!

Nathan