[CUBE] OT: Remote Access

a l a n t h o m p s o n athomp2 at mac.com
Tue Dec 10 07:08:19 PST 2002

what you need is some sort of remote access tool like timbuktu, remote
desktop, vnc-like app that will listen for connections on a modem,
authenticate you, then grant access.  this would mean, however, that
either your cube would answer your phone all day long, or you'd need to
get a separate phone line.

i don't think your post is off-topic.  maybe more suited to the os x
list (i'm guessing that you're running os x), but you're talking about
your cube, what you want to do with it, etc.. which is what i think
this list is all about.

--alan