[CUBE] FS: Radeon for Cube

k strohm strohm at rh3toric.com
Wed Dec 11 10:34:02 PST 2002

> This is the original 32MB VRAM Radeon AGP for the Cube, which means it
> has a fan and VGA and ADC connectors. I am asking 150$ (USD) plus
> shipping.

-But is it as fast as Kunga's "TwinView heat sink cooled 32MB Apple OEM
ATI
Radeon 7500" 8-)

-No, but it _does_ have a "fan that will fail" (which has to be a
selling point in itself) ;-D

-True, the OEM Cube Radeon is not as fast (nor is it twin view). And
true again, it has a fan that will eventually fail, like every other
fan for that matter. Yet, as I recall, Kunga's 7500 is also over 300$
plus shipping. If you just want an alternative to the Rage Pro, save
some money by buying my Radeon for 150$, pick up a couple of fan
replacements for 20$ a shot
(http://2cooltek.safeshopper.com/51/218.htm?334) and enjoy.