[CUBE] FS: Radeon for Cube

vze28f48 at verizon.net vze28f48 at verizon.net
Wed Dec 11 11:55:33 PST 2002

Just two weeks ago I got a board like this for my cube on ebay for $200.  I don't hear any sound from the fan, and the card works perfectly.  Xbench score is a little lower than it was with the 2MX, but I *like* having a fan (flirting with disaster tho it may be), and 3D performance is good.  For anyone who's still on the Rage, I think this is a good price and a worthwhile update.

And while it's true that all fans fail eventually, some may not fail for a very, very long time... I recently scrapped an old Dell PC and was surprised to find that it had **two** Panaflo fans inside.  I'd never heard a sound out of them, and they still worked perfectly (altho they were dusty).