[CUBE] Slow USB camera

phoenix phoenix at cybernothing.org
Fri Dec 20 09:29:06 PST 2002

        Just as a data point -- even my old P200 running Win98 would pull
down the entire contents of a mostly-loaded 256 MB CF card in my Powershot
S100 in about two minutes, maybe less.  The speed with which my Cube does
this is considerably quicker.  If it's taking someone 20 minutes to download
a loaded 8 meg card, something's very wrong there.  Something else (config
error, some kinda' failing hardware perhaps) is messing up the program.

cheers,
A.J.