New to Cube, Please Help!

Meirion Roscoe roscoe at macunlimited.net
Sun Dec 22 11:00:06 PST 2002

I have just purchased a Cube 450 mhz from the USA on E-Bay.  I have not
switched it on yet as the power supply says it is 80 - 120 V only.  Will I
blow the whole thing up if I plug it into my UK 240V system?  (How
frustrating is this - like a kid with a new bike at Christmas - and it's
raining outside)  Also I have a 512Mb RAM card to slot in.  I would be
grateful if someone could point me in the right direction for the
instructions for that little job.  Thanks very much and Merry Xmas.

Rossi

P.S. If you're getting a bike for Christmas - I hope it doesn't rain for
you!