Powerlogix

john guy john.guy at btclick.com
Thu Apr 3 15:20:28 PST 2003

Has anyone else had a hell of a time getting them to return your phone
calls/emails?

My 1.2GHz upgrade arrived  over 2 weeks ago, after 36 hours came to the
conclusion that it was not for working whatsoever, got an rma and
returned it.
Yesterday I got the following update, after having chased TS on the
phone,
"We are in the process of testing your card after a resistor
replacement. i should know something today or tomorrow."

Their offices closed 15 mins ago I called them just under two hours ago
and was told they would let me know what the situation was...
Hmmm

NE ideas?

Don't get me wrong I want the card/upgrade, but would like to feel that
the TS is reliable when I need it too (3yr warranty)

Robert, any comment?

John Guy