[CUBE] OT:surprise Bomb in OS X??

Riba riba at hi.hinet.hr
Fri Apr 4 01:09:40 PST 2003

> Discussions came up regarding OS X's need for good quality memory.
> Don't know if anyone who has upgraded their
> hard drive (7200 RPM) continues to have panics (seems like slow access
> speeds might contribute).
> My opinion is I don't have enough memory (yet).  Rod

Most kernel panics seem to be caused by the problems on the USB bus. I
used to get them exclusively when listening to music and surfing the
web at the same time. Both of these activities use the USB bus. I gave
up on music while on the net, and haven't seen them since. That might
change with the new OS update ;)