[CUBE] OT:surprise Bomb in OS X??

Riba riba at hi.hinet.hr
Fri Apr 4 01:27:06 PST 2003

>> Good old OS crash here people, nothing to get excited about. Computers
>> crash, even Macs.
>
> I get just as many crashes in OS X as in my trusty old 9.2.2. App
> crash or
> system-wide crash, they both result in stress, hair loss and busted
> deadlines.

I must say that OS X works much better for me. There were certain OS X
version that produced more crashes than tolerable, but the recent one
have been rock solid. And even if I get an occasional crash from an
application, the OS is still unaffected, as should be.

> Looking forward to the new improved system crash screen in Panther! :-)

Maybe they should include a simple invaders game for those who get it
often!