[CUBE] OT:surprise Bomb in OS X??

John Allan jallan at freeuk.com
Fri Apr 4 06:58:20 PST 2003

Count me in for weird crashes under OS 10.2.4 too.

I cant scroll down the window of my data partition without the finder
blinking out and then back on again whilst closing all windows etc without
any error message or anything. No idea why, nothing comes up as wrong with
partition or folders etc. Everthing runs nice and fast in 9.

It all went back into the trash and I am on 9 again for now. [ Could not
face another 4 hour install ... To do half an hour's worth of work. ]

Of course, for a long time I had accepted that macs don't crash only
Internet Explorer does. But that is made bysome other company with no
interest in Mac being stable.

By the way, has everyone seen the hack to turn a 10.2 update installer CD
into a full installer?

Mind you, it is only meant as aback up for those that have legitimate copies
of 10.1 ...

http://64.180.177.204/weblogs/archives/cat__tutorials_.html

Near bottom. " Convert 10.1 to full cd  "

John