[CUBE] OT:surprise Bomb in OS X??

Rod Clifford rod at eslickdesign.com
Fri Apr 4 07:20:56 PST 2003

Riba
Do I remember correctly? Your cube has the 7200 RPM hard drive AND
1.5gig of RAM, but you were
still having panics? As described, I can hear the hard drive
seeking-then a panic. None lately after 10.2.4 install.
FWIW-have a new 17in iMac @ work and it seems rock solid (3 wks
old)-it's great-nearly as quiet as the cube.
Rod